Job hunting is a game, and it can be especially tough to play for:
- School leavers
- University students
- Recent graduates
Once you know the rules and learn how to play, your odds of winning that job jump hugely and the skills will stay with you for life.
The Win-That-Job Training Course
Experience step by step training on preparing, searching, applying and interviewing for a job via a mix of: an initial 1:1 Skype or phone consultation; written guidance; directed research; preparation exercises; a Skype mock interview; a short presentation and feedback session.
- Learn the very latest tips, tools and techniques to use.
- Follow a course tailored and adapted to your situation and needs.
- Work at the pace that’s right for you.
- Be guided every step of the way by an experienced professional.
The training programme coaches you through:
- Clarifying your job and career direction.
- Overcoming any limitations and barriers.
- Identifying your core strengths, transferable skills and added value.
- Showcasing the employability skills that employers look for.
- Constructing and tailoring stand-out CVs and applications.
- Finding jobs to apply for and companies to approach.
- Preparing for telephone, video and face-to-face interviews.
- Building confidence and handling interview nerves.
The programme costs £147.00. Take control of your career prospects now -