JOB-HUNTING HAS CHANGED
Waiting for adverts on job boards is the slow route with stiff competition, low odds and no feedback.
Today, YOU have to take control.
- Your CV must tell the story of why you’d be great.
- Then YOU need to get it in front of the right people.
Get an EXPERT CV REVIEW along with the step-by-step actions required to:
- Extend your CV / Resume into one that will open doors
- Really showcase your achievements, added-value and future potential
- Integrate your LinkedIn and social media profiles to add further weight
- Proactively hunt opportunities and target employers directly
You'll also get a professional recruiter’s guidance on using your new CV to take control of your jobhunt by sidestepping the crowd and getting onto a shortlist of one.
- How to prepare and search for employers to approach
- What to research for each target organisation
- How to tailor your CV to each opportunity
- How to engage with people at your target organisation
- Using social media to foster those potential opportunities
- Lists of ‘Dos’ and ‘Don’ts’ for CVs, cover letters, emails and messages
- Responding correctly when someone comes back with an opening
A CV EXPERT REVIEW AND ACTION REPORT costs £20.00. To go ahead:
I’d be very pleased to have a free, no obligation, chat if you’d like to talk things through to be sure whether this service would work for you. (Email any queries to email@example.com and / or include your contact details for me to call you.)
From my side I’m a qualified management professional and have provided career, application and interview guidance to people at all levels, for many years. I’m a:
- Lead Ambassador for National Careers Week 2017.
- Expert live Q&A panel member with The Guardian’s online Careers site.
- Regular guest-blogger for leading career and recruitment websites.
- Highly experienced HR, recruitment and business consultant.
I’d very much like to work with you, and help you win that job and a great career.
Regardless, all best wishes for your job hunt,
Jon Gregory, Job-hunt specialist